Monday, May 12, 2008

Sneak Peek.....

Stampin' Up! is teasing us again. During the month of June, they are offering one of the new stamp sets from the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog titled Fresh Cuts. If you purchase this new DIE CUT stamp set during June, you will also receive the coordinating Fresh Cut Notes for only $5.00. IF YOU HOLD A WORKSHOP WITH $400 MERCHANDISE SALES, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE STAMP SET AND THE FRESH CUT NOTES FREE IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER HOSTESS BENEFITS YOU EARN. This is such a cute set, I'm excited to get it myself; which I can as a pre-order. I will be able to play with it before you can order so you will see what fun things we can make with it. Rumor has it that ALL stamp sets in the Fall catalog will be DIE CUT.... We've asked for that for a long time and I know you customers will really enjoy that feature.

No comments: