Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BOO!!!

Boy, when I said "Good-Bye" to Stamp Sets back in May, I didn't really mean it to be "forever"; but it almost has been.
I have to show you the cutest card for Halloween using Totally Tess. When I was looking at the new Bingo Bits Stamp Set, I thought Tess needed to dress up for halloween!!!!! I also needed a swap for our demonstrator meeting this month and thought this would be a fun share so I made "lots".
Isn't this just the cutest???????? I used the spider page from the Frightful Sights to highlight the occasion and a little bit of the 1/8" black ribbon for dimension. The Skull and the Treat Bag are set up on dimensionals, but the pumpkin is adhered to the card base.
I hope you like this and it inspires you to make more of these with Tess using your own ideas. I would love to see what you come up with. Please link back to me so I can see!!!
Have a Wonderful Tuesday!!!!!

No comments: