Friday, May 27, 2011

Good Bye!!!!!!!

Just a quick announcement so that you don't let June 1st sneak up on you unprepared.....




Retiring Lists:



On June 1st, Stampin' UP! will announce the list of stamp sets, wheels and all accessories that will be retiring on June 30th. Please check HERE on my Blog on June 1st for links to the retiring lists because all of the accessories will be available on a first come first serve basis...once they are gone, they are gone!!! Don't miss out.



On June 1st, I will be ordering the new 2011/2012 Stampin' UP! catalogs!! I'd love to know how many to pre-order! My customer catalogs are free, I just ask that you pay the shipping costs to get your FREE CATALOG with EXCLUSIVE COUPON for my customers!!!
Customers may begin ordering from the new catalog on July 1st. Demonstrators are able to order a select group of "sneak peek" products from the new catalog on June 1st. Let me know if you would like to join Stampin' UP! to take advantage of this FUN PERK.

No comments: