Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CONVENTION, Here I come!!!!!!!

So excited....... I leave for Convention on Wednesday morning... I've been working for several days on a "WOW" swap for my Demonstrator Group. I'm really excited about what I came up with; but I can't show you now, someone might see it before I UNVEIL it on Thursday. This year seems so more exciting than the past with all the new colors and accessories and "products" that I can't wait to see what they have to show us.......... so I can show 'you'. Tomorrow I need to get things ready and pack as I leave early Wednesday morning.......
This is a swap card I made for our demonstrator group meeting last week. I absolutely LOVE this new Owl Punch. Every piece of the owl is included in this punch, you just need to punch several different colors and DSP to make him really pop out. On this card I also used the bird punch for the branch he is sitting on. Everything on this card is using new stuff (except the bird punch). The greeting is in the new perfect punches set. The ribbon is the Poppy Parade stitched poly ribbon; the DSP is Sunny Garden, the returning Wild Wasabi Cardstock, the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and the cardstock base is also Poppy Parade. I really love this new color. Did you notice the NEW 2 2/3" scallop /circle punch???? Love it.
When I get back from Convention on Saturday night, I will share some of the fun stuff we did, pictures, and new ideas........ Until then, have a nice rest of the week.

No comments: