Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kristina Color challenge #56

There are a lot of colors in this challenge, but it's interesting how they all come together nicely. I used some retired items (DSP and Buttons), but the rest of everything is current. To make the thread in the buttons I cut a "very" thin strip of pumpkin pie cardstock and threaded it through and tied in a soft knot. The greeting is from the new Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
I stamped the apple and the orange slice from the Tart and Tangy stamp set with ruby red and pumpkin pie and punched them out using the 1 1/4" circle punch. Then I cut alternating circles of Ballet Blue and Certainly Celery with the 1 3/8" punch.




2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, it really made me smile! Jo x

Deanna said...

Very cute! I love the little library clips!