Monday, August 11, 2008

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!

Today's the day we've all been waiting for....... the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog 2008. The catalog will be on my website after 12:00 today for you to go through. I've had my copy since convention and boy do I have a long list of "Must Haves". One of the most fun items I've been able to pre-purchase (as a demonstrator) is the Big Shot. I've had so much fun playing with it and putting projects together; in fact I'm sending off my first "gift" to several friends using the die cuts. It makes putting them together so easy and fun. They are unique from what we've had previously.
Check out my Stampin' Up blog http://www.janetelam.stampinup.net/ for all the specials that are available RIGHT NOW.
1. Sign up to be a Demonstrator for only $99.00
2. Purchase 10 stamp sets from the new Fall/Winter catalog at 15% off the regular price
3. Big Shot Die-Cut Machine

Also, don't forget all the "new stamp sets" in the catalog are all die-cut..... what a breeze to put together.

Don't forget that if you join my clubs and/or technique classes, you will receive a Catalog for FREE. Call or email me to sign up for classes starting in September.

No comments: