Monday, December 31, 2007

Well, It's New Years Eve. Happy New Year everyone. Even though I used to go and celebrate, tonight we are staying home and behaving ourselves. Unfortunately my husband works for the County Highway district and with all the snow, slick roads, he's on call to sand in the middle of the night, so he tries to get all the sleep he can. That's OK, we can watch movies and be sane in the morning.

The most fun news is that on 1-2-08 you can order from the new Spring-Summer Catalog. There are so many really nice stamp sets and really fun new accessories. I know I'm going to go nuts "again" even though I tell myself every year I don't really have to buy EVERYTHING.

Anyone who signs up for one of my stamp clubs gets a FREE Spring-Summer catalog!!! How cool is that?

My retired stamp sale on 1-10-08 is going to be really fun too. As usual, I have lots of retiring stamps from this last 6 months, as well as some from before. The older ones will be reduced even more this year so it's a good opportunity to pick up really nice stamp sets at a really reduced price.

As you know, I told you earlier that this blogging thing is new for me and it's a trial and error period.... Tomorrow I'm planning to upload some cards that I've been working on from sets out of the new Spring - Summer catalog; you will love them.

Happy New Year and I'll be talking to you "next year".

No comments: