Thursday, July 29, 2010

Presto Patterns Paper

I saw the new tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers for Smooch Spritz and thought I'd try it. I made it using the same colors they did; Pacific Point CS and Ink and the Presto Patterns Paper. I sponged Pacific Point ink heavy in some spots and lighter in others onto the Presto Patters Paper. Then I sprayed the gold Smooch Sprits onto the paper and sponged it around. It's really nice with the gold glittery look over the Pacific Point Blue. I stamped the word "Imagine" from the stamp set "Word Play", but you can't really see it; next time I will use a different ink or probably emboss it so it stands out better. I attached the Presto Patterns Paper to a piece of Pacific Point that was already cut out using the Top Note Die. The white cardstock underneath, was made using the Big Shot and the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and sponged lightly over with Pacific Point Classic Ink. I cut down the normal size of the white cardstock so it would fit onto a piece of 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" Pacific Point cardstock. I also corner rounded the bottom of the white CS and the Pacific Point cardstock. Using up some of my pretties kit that has retired I attached several silk flowers on the side; some with the little stems on them and several without. The flowers without the stem, I attached a few sticky back rhinestones. I decided that wasn't blingy enough, so I then Smooch Spritzed the Whole card using the Vanilla Shimmer then I dusted on some Dazzling Diamonds.
Have a Nice Day!!!!

No comments: