Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back from Convention

Convention was such a blast this year and there are so many new PRODUCTS that will be available starting with the New Holiday Mini Catalog due to launch on September 1st. You will be so excited to see what is new!!!

Here are a few pics from Convention 2010

This was our Theme This Year - Share What you Love.....










This is a photo of "most" of our group, but certainly not all because we had 14 or 15 just from our Boise, ID area.










This is Britiney Slaughter, "dancing" to the music!!











Carrie Rhoades with her daughter Hannah. Hanna was such a little angel, you didn't even know she was around she was so quiet and well behaved.




Pat Dion & Erlene Kuntz.... turns out they are from the same town and high school back in Montana.

These girls are from the Charley Jenkins band (that's me in the middle). They were so great. I have a picture with Charley Jenkins too, but by the end of the evening my camera battery died, so someone else took my picture with him and is going to send it to me soon.











This little Cutie is also with the Charley Jenkins band. she played the fiddle and they announced that she is currently also on America's Got Talent..... I may have missed her since I haven't seen her yet... maybe she's still up-coming.








Our group of Stampers from "Stampadelicious" met at lunch on Thursday during convention and had a private swap between just us. We also did a quick make & take. I made these cute little purses designed by Becky Roberts. I think they are absolutely the cutest and I also made cute little 3X3 notecards to go inside.




Have a GREAT Wednesday!!!

No comments: