Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration #54


Kristina chooses really fun color challenges each week. I loved these colors.... Taken with Teal, Sky Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Galore Green and Whisper White. I had so many different ideas with these colors. I'm glad we're not limited to one entry; because I had about ideas, but limited myself to two to show you. This is the first one. I used all of the colors. I covered a "retired chipboard circle" with whisper white craft ink" and heated to dry.... then I heated with my heat tool to help dry since it takes a long time by itself to dry; the I stamped the flower image on the chipboard with the flower from the "Simply Said" Stamp Set. I colored the flowers with Taken with Teal and bashful blue and the leaves and stems with Green Galore. I set different papers from from the retired East Coast Prep DSP on the Galore cardstock first, then the stamped chipboard next. I threaded the bashful blue through the card and tied in a knot. I also stamped "A Friend is someone who makes it easy in "Taken with Teal" ink on the side. I don't think it shows up, but I also stamped a few flowers on the DSP with Taken with Teal just to break up the "nakedness" of the right side of the card. Hope you Like it.


No comments: