Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kristina Color challenge #54 - No #2

I didn't see that we are limited to only one entry any more to the Color Challenge, so I had to do two.
The second one is really basic, but this is the one my husband liked the best. I used the Cheap Talk for the birds and stamped them on scrap paper, cut them out and attached them with dimensionals to the top of the fence. The fence was made using scraps of paper, ran them across my basis black stamp pad and cut the top at an angle. I also make a couple cross boards using the same technique to make a it a "fence". The grass in the background was using the Inspiration by Nature stamp in Galore Green. The sun is using a circle template and sponging the sun with Pumpkin Pie.... sort of a "hazy" look in the sky. The sky is sponged with Bashful blue, leaving spaces to sort of show clouds in the sky. The birds are stamped with Taken with Teal and cut out and placed on the fence with dimensionals. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like how you made the fence - very creative!

Francis Civira said...

Beautiful card and birds!
I love the scene

Winter said...

So cute! Love the fence!