Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can you believe ANOTHER birthday????



From the end of September until the day before Christmas we have most of the family birthdays!!! It makes the Christmas season very expensive LOL. Can you believe ANOTHER grandson's birthday is tomorrow? I pretty much copied a card I saw, some of the colors are different and the layout somewhat different, but I think it turned out really cute. I love that little snake from Zoofari. The background paper is from the Summer Picnic DSP. The birthday greeting is from Hugs & Wishes and the Everyday Flexible Phrases. The cardstock is bashful blue, pumpkin pie, so saffron and whisper white. I used the 3/4" and the 1 1/4" squre punches and the Photo corner punch. I hope Zachary likes this card..... he likes bugs and things and the fake rubber snakes in our toy box, so he should. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: