Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Greetings

One of my Grandsons turned 16 this week. It's hard to believe they grow up so fast, it seems like only yesterday when he was born. He's such a cutie. It's hard to come up with masculine cards that aren't boring and that are appropriate for teenagers. I finally came up with a combined idea from several different websites and this is the result. I think it's really cute and different from what I usually do. The pumpkin pie circle was pierced around the edge. You might have to make it bigger to see that. It's really hard to make it even all the way around 3 times LOL. The scallops around the pumpkin pie circle are 1" circles punched out and glued to the back. I also used the Scallop edge punch and the 1/8" hand held punch on the Close to Cocoa strip across the card with a small strip of Haiku designer series paper adhered on top. The Birthday greeting is from the Chit Chat Rub-ons.
Thanks for looking, have a nice day

No comments: