Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbooking from Scrappin' Kit

Oh my gosh, look at these cute little birds. I had never seen these before so I had to look them up in my bird book and it appears these are BUNTINGs. They are colored so brilliantly blue and orange. Over the last week we have lots of them eating the seed we have put out for the sparrows and doves that are our usual guests. I had to get some pictures of them from inside the house as they are really spooky.




































Have you all seen the really cute "Playful Polka Dots" Scrappin' Kit in the Summer Mini Catalog? The colors are so gorgeous together and bright and energizing!!! I'm not a big scrapbooker, but when I saw this, I had to put together a cute mini scrapbook using these papers and self adhesive images.
























I had so much fun putting this together and making little pockets for additional places for photos.


Have a nice week!!!

No comments: